Living in Southern California I am usually blessed with the enjoyment of all the seasons, but this year I feel as though fall is non-existent. Fall if my all time favorite season. I bet you know why – It’s the most colorful season! Walking in the park on a brisk afternoon and watching the leaves fall is very peaceful for me.
This year, I’ve had to create my own tranquil setting for Autumn with full imagination. Thankfully, the weather doesn’t change the enjoy-ability of the plethora of beauty and wellness products I am thankful for.
Some products I do switch up for the season or layer on, like my attire, but these 5 they are good year round!
1. Skin Food – Black Sugar Mask. This brand is great because they truly stand behind their product. They also show patience – I like that.
Testing is important when working on developing beauty products. Skin Food believes that all of our needs, for our skin, can be met through food. They find various foods, study their benefits and then make them into products. The Black Sugar Mask is great for a cooler season because it helps remove, restore and rejuvenate the skin cells.
I find all their products to be irresistible, but somehow always stay true to their masks. Like their Fresh Aloe Pack, perfect for nourishing and healing the skin.
2. Pink Mahogany Fragrances – Sunrise. This is a Luxury, niche and phthalate-free fragrance brand. This nitche brand is made by hand and each one comes in small, kraft boxes that makes for a very unique packaging.
I do not have (that I know of) any allergies or sensitivities to main stream perfume, but I do enjoy “natural” products. All of the luxury items she sells can be used in the car, home or on the body. I never use this in my car, though it wouldn’t be a bad idea! Sometimes you have to share your secrets, which she share plenty on this podcast if you are looking to learn more about the making and developing of a phthalate-free fragrance.
3. Aevaka. This brand also uses food to heal your skin. They use only natural and organic fruit vegetables juices.
I’ve been using the Revitalizing Day & Night Creme for about 6 months now. I apply it liberally to my face and neck and then use a tiny bit on the top of each of my hands. I can tell the difference in my hands! I’ve always had older looking hands. I’ve tried various treatments that claim they will reduce this or that and help appearance of skin this way or that way but never did. Aevaka, did it without even trying. I’m stoked because I’m almost due for more and just found out that they are having a HUGE Black Friday sale on all their face products. You should check it out. It’s a big sale at 50% off!
4. Badger Balm – Lavender Aromatherapy Massage Oil. So, it’s kinda a secret that I give the best massages ever. Friends and family always tell me I should have been a massage therapist. It’s not really for me though. However, I love giving them, to those close to me…
I can really appreciate the essence of lavender. I tend to have some kind of lavender scent on me at all times.
When I first tried this oil, I was quite please because it seemed to work-in sparingly. I quickly found myself spending less energy and money! That’s always a bonus for me. This brand has a plethora of products, it appears that you can never go wrong with.
5. youthH2O – Age Defying System. T his has been (for a year now) a product I am extremely grateful for. Their organic superfood nutrition has tremendously helped me across the board with not only my beauty appearance but my inner health as well. Since I have been taking their product, various people have commented on how good my hair and skin look I personally like to mix it in with smoothies“, but you can drink it how you like and still receive all the beauty and health benefits; one being weight loss.
These are just my TOP 5 products that I am grateful for. Please check out the rest of the industry’s trendiest bloggers TOP 5 picks below! It’s time to blog hop!